Monetizing the videos on your site with our premium campaigns doesn’t mean you have to abandon your YouTube subscribers! Many publishers post videos to YouTube (to build their YouTube subscriber list and drive traffic to their own site) AND post the same videos on their site through their AdThrive Custom Video Player. That way you get the best of both worlds: the higher-paying premium ads on your site, plus the traffic benefits of YouTube.
You can download your video files directly from YouTube using Google Takeout.
Make sure your correct YouTube account is selected at the top right corner of the page. If you have your videos listed under a separate Brand account, make sure you select that account instead of your main account.
2. Click "Select None" and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the YouTube toggle:
3. Click the dropdown arrow for YouTube and toggle to "Select Specific Data," then click on "YouTube Data":Google will compile all your videos in a zip file.
4. Make sure only "videos" is selected:
5. Click OK, then Next, and you'll get this screen:
6. Select the "Add to Drive" or "Add to Dropbox" option and have Google send the zip file to your Google Drive or your Dropbox.
7. Click “Create Archive” and Google will start to zip everything together:
8. After it's finished, open the file in your Google Drive account and share it with our team. Select “Open in Drive”:
9. In Google Drive, click the three vertical dots in the top right and select “Share”:
10. Share it with email@example.com. Our team will download your video archive and let you know when we’re finished!