AdThrive pays you for anything you earn from AdThrive Media, the AdThrive custom video player, and AdThrive In-Image ads. If you're running ads from any other networks, those networks will still pay you directly just like they always have. The best way to confirm what that network owes you and when you can expect to be paid is to email them directly.
Articles in this section
- When do I get paid from AdThrive?
- How do I change my payment method?
- When and how do I get paid from my other ad networks?
- How do my other network payments change now that I'm using AdThrive?
- What goes into RPM?
- RPM vs RPS: How does AdThrive measure ad performance?
- AdThrive Payment Methods
- How do I view my payment history?
- How do I change my contact information?
- Desktop and Mobile Ad Earnings: What’s the Difference?